Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Netherland escapade


It is our habit to go out every weekend either we go around or we go eating outside.
Summer last year we visited Burger Zoo in Netherland. I found it good and great.
This Zoo has different settings, from desert to winter and tropical setting. I feel amazed to the tropical sittings. I really miss the plants that i ignore when i was in the Philippines, i feel that im be home when i see them living in artificial settings which composed of heater and huge Glass House.

It was so funny too because i saw there the tree name "langatong", these three had itchy and burning leaves when you scratch into your skin.
After going around we feel tired and hungry we sitted there inside the tropical house while waiting for our orders i smelled the sweet scent of Sampaguita. Which i recalled my days, my highschool graduation.
-------We never return such wonderful moment we had together since my father in-law passed away last month.......

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

yeyyyyyy madyan man ako sa netherlands atyan na bangui sa pagiturugan ko hehehe..take care!