Thursday, February 17, 2011

Post Valentine's

Last Monday we celebrated our hearths day celebration. Obcourse this was the day were the couple or a partner had a great celebration of their love. For us two we made it simple we just go to our favorite resto. Inviting our friends with his husband. We ate our dinner together and chit-chatting while eating. We enjoyed our nights we treat them as our date of that day. But hubby gave me a long stem of red roses. My favorite on the especial occassion. He hide the rose, I thought he ignore that day. Thinking that dinner is enough but through the surprise when I open the car he told me careful. I asked him why and no answer by him until I found out the rose will be there in my chair.lol...How lovely it was....
Well, after our dinner my friend told me that we need to wait for a while because they have something for us. His husband run to the car and get one bottle of wine. They told us that this wine was a wine deals great for the said occassion. How lucky we are we have a very caring friend couple. We do not expect anything in return from them. Anyway friendship is like a wine when it was old it is more delicious and juicy.

2 comments:

Restaurants Brugge said...

Congratulation for the valentine day.

Travel Links said...

First i congratulate on the valentine and Then love for you and your partner.