Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out of my Cage and myself I go

Those who wish to forget painful thoughts, do well to absent themselves for a while from the ties and objects that recall them, but we can be said only to full fill our destiny in the place that gave us birth. I should on this account like well enough to spend the whole of my life around me at the present. But still anywhere we will be then ...there's no place that we can spend afterwards that is our HOME! There's no place like our home..

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

So true mads,... there's no place like home! pindoters ako ngunyan hehehe... kumusta ka na dyan, miss ko na chikka tang tolo ni lou hehehe

Anonymous said...

hello Faye, how are you? You seem so silent hehehe..

Chubskulit Rose said...

hey mads, may award ako for you digdi sa baby ko, kuahon mo na lang tabi

Anonymous said...

hey mads, may award ako for you digdi sa baby ko, kuahon mo na lang tabi

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.