Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My color

Last night we go out to buy a medicine for aquarium just to save some fishes from bacteria. When we found all the stuff for the aquirium , we went to the favorite department of my husband the garden center we found a new and more orchids displayed.
As a normal reactions we bought again new. Even myself, I amazed for the color the combination of Lila and white. As my husband know that I love Lila since then, from purple, lavender ,violet , or whatsoever any shades of this color I really admired, he bought me my orchids as the same time my color. Why I love this kind of color ? I based it from my name when I heard somebody called me by my name I illustrated in my mind the wonderful color of lavender, Lila ,violet or purple. I dont know if this thing happen also to you, if you heared or read 1 word there's a character draw in your mind.

9 comments:

amiable amy said...

Oh I love flowers and I really love Orchids...it is pretty expensive but they really are lovely...enjoy your orchids girl

sunny said...

ganda ng orchids,heheheheh! yep faye, ako rin meron agad ngreregister sa utak ko kapg me naririnig ako na something memorable,,,It's association, we associate a thing to a certain experience or something, consciously or not,hehehe. One way to keep on special memories alive....

Dhemz said...

wowwe..danda naman ng mga orchids mo te...hay nako buhay..kung can afford lang ako sa presyo ng orchids dito..dami na siguro collections ko..hehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wowowow, gayunon mads... Sana magka orchids man ako pagbalik mi sa Tate.. kaya lang mahalon.. I agree with you sistah demz!

AnnaHayes said...

gusto ko din yang color!!!!fav ko yan!!!!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

may award ako for u..

dropped ec and pindot too..

^^ said...

ohh, what a pretty Orchids. I love the colors, very nice... :)


I just follow your blog, I hope you do the same. I'm looking forward to read more of your post. :)

Anonymous said...

nice flower.
nice color.
nice blog.
nice pots.

visit my blog.

AGUNG PRASETYA HARDIKA JAYA

Sadia said...

Exotic flowers, and a very pretty color too, just like your name.