Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back in Circulation of Computer world!

Im back after my 5 days no internet browsing because of our PC barndown.
I feel now how to be much bored without the daily habit opening the computer for my first hour in the morning. I find myself too look something what i can do inside the house and not missed my blogs. I do some extra hobbies finishing my 2 knitted shawl and making/sewed our curtain in the living room and in our kitchen. And also my T-pillow cases found some funny things when i did all for 5 days, before when i saw those things i told myself i cant do the curtain by myself because its a little bit bigger but because of boredsome i finished all. (kasi nga nakafocus sa internet)lSo now i welcome myself in my blogging world lol!.(hope my friendly computer dont leave me again.)

3 comments:

Malou said...

wow naayus na palan pc mo back to business kita

salamat sa comment

Chubskulit Rose said...

wohoooooooooooo! Pasalubong lol!

Wengss said...

welcome back hehe.. pareho tayo lol