Monday, September 29, 2008

Praise music

While making my knitting shawl I turn on the CD player and listen the inspirational/ praise music from the CD, I bought from the Philippines. I listened eagerly what the message was. Thinking about how music runs my imagination and soothing my souls to be inspired. Every lyrics from that CD I heard was motivated me and give me religiously strength.

Most of this praise music was not too popular for a young one compare to the love song but if I analyzed the sound was good and so the lyrics was SUPER! One I like here most was titled –ONE DAY AT A TIME-The lyrics said – One day at a time because might be tomorrow is not our mine. Askin God to show the life every day because life is not forever, everyday our life was changing INTO a purpose. I love listening Christian music since 1995 (if I’m not mistaken) where POPE John II visited the Philippines for the World Youth Day Celebrations.

2 comments:

sunny said...

agree kabayan, mkrelex ang makinig ng praise music, it lifts both ur body and soul.

here's one praise music that i listen to very often: i posted it on my art blog: here's the link - http://doodlearts.blogspot.com/2008/09/watch-it.html

take care!

faye said...

yap na open ko na po,,add ko sya ulit sa blog list ko okey doki