Monday, September 8, 2008

How did Hamburger get its name?

Have you ever wondered why hamburger is called hamburger, eventhough it has no ham in it?-
Hamburger got its name from Hamburg, Germany, a city where a kind of hamburg steak made of shredded meat once was a popular dish. It is from these steaks that Americans borrowed the name "hamburger"and gave it to the familiar sandwich of ground beef in a split bun. Today, hamburger is one of the most popular sandwiches in the world, and is a mainstay of the fast -food industry. Hamburger is a food made up of a ground beef.



Source: Book of information

4 comments:

Malou said...

oh I see! hehehe thanks for the information fe nice post

Chubskulit Rose said...

kagutom man hehehe.. VEry informative, thanks for sharing the info mads!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://zewupypil.100freemb.com/anelycav.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]