Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Loneliness

Sadness is the feeling for every person leaving their family, friends enemy and leaving their work as well. Saying goodbye to them is not so easy as we eat peanuts. Specially we are stranger to the place were going to. When loneliness strike, dont give in instead, remember that we choice the right decision.

FACE IT- to acknowledge what you are feeling. If you wanted to cry- cried out loud- Pour it out. The fact is that you cannot do anything againts to alleviate the problem until you have first recognized what it is that's troubling you. Set in relax be yourself if you be alone talk to yourself thats the only way to pour out our feelings.

ACCEPTANCE -Knowing that there are times and situations in everyone's life which produce feelings of loneliness eventhough some are willing to admit it or not. Remember that life is not always happiness in order to have balance , loneliness is there for every hapiness we had. Accept it don't run away from it.

MANAGE - When you know how to identify what causes of the problem , you can also modify the conditions which produce your lonely feelings. Why you dont invite some of your friends for "quatching"..talking and sharing. It might be the time that you can say life is so precious. Sometimes talking with a friend who you can lean on can deminished your loneliness. Or if you have time to going out do it, can be you can meet new peoples that build up your new life.

9 comments:

Wengss said...

If I'M sad i cry loud and after that i felt better. I dont use to talk to a friend until my loneliness is gone.
GOOD POST FE :) cheers!!!!

faye said...

it helps very much for us.
kung baga EMOTE hehe---tnx weng

Chubskulit Rose said...

this is so true... i can't talk with my problem to someone unless i cried first hehehe.. parehas tau ate weng..

Anonymous said...

i was here,..i get new lesson after reading the whole post. thanks..

faye said...

mads rose and sundapost
thank u for the time reading.

Malou said...

thanks for posting fe I picked up good lesson here

EJ said...

salamat bru sa pagbisita sa blog ni agom and for commenting.. nagpindot palan ako sa negosyo mo here kan arong aldaw and today..

Anonymous said...

For some ppl, it's not easy to kill loneliness. especially if u in a new place. Since I've been there, what i did was try to make friends as much as possible. I push myself to do that, coz if i don't, i might die of loneliness. I need ppl around me to keep me alive although sometimes i need a moment for myself.

Lara said...

Feeling sad and lonely is just a part of living a normal and balanced life. Kasi kung puro happiness and laughter naku baka maluwag na tornilyo. Ha,ha, joke lang. Anyways, thanks for sharing. By the way, I added you in all my blogs. If you would add the rest of my blogs I'll be very glad. Pasensya na medyo marami to.

http://www.pinaydotus.com
http://laradee.blogspot.com
http://byahengpinay.blogspot.com
http://skitters-banditters.blogspot.com
http://laradee.com
http://laradale.blogspot.com