Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our vacation in PI - Legazpi Photos

Here are some of our photos taken in my hometome with my families and friends in Legazpi City. I'll post soon the photos taken in Bohol.

Mike enjoyed his buco juice..








Enjoying the scenery of Albay wildlife.








Albay wildlife over looking Linon Hills.








My mama at the middle and my auntie. (ignore the background haha).







Mike and my papa enjoying there plants (pandan and Karagumoy- used to make Banig).







Infront of Legazpi City Hall at night.








My elder sister with her children.









Mike , my neice and nephew. During their rounds for BBQ.








My nephew and niece..(2 lng sa pic but in reality madami na sila lol).







And visiting our Ninangs from our wedding, and also nice to met again my mentor madam Me-am







We really enjoyed our breaks in Philippines and looking forward for the next one. Im so happy to be home for a short time which i valued more, we spent most in my Family eventhough the weather sometimes feel bad too much rain and the road is not really good but still we do our promise to stay and visit my parents most of the days.


8 comments:

Malou said...

you make me jealous fe the more I was watching your pictures the more I missed my family. ( no offese hehe)I can't wait to visit my family too.

Malou said...

I saw on the pictures that you also went to that zoo. You could have went to my parents house in tagas 2 minutes from there. I always told them about you :-)

sunny said...

hi there! did u visit linon hill? the top of linon hill? Overlooking view of the whole city,u shud have go there....wahehehhee! take care!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oiiii mga sistah, tagabicol man baga an si sunny-filthy room wahahaha.. Huhuhuhu miss ko ng maray an family ko man, miss everything in Bicol! Have to make a lot of opps para makauwi na ako hahaha!

oiiii so karagumoy, tatao ako magibo ki banig,... My Lola taught me how to make it when she was still around!

Wengss said...

Oi, your home na pala.. Thanks for sharing nice pictures.Abangan ko yong pic nyo sa bohol ha.
I will be back :)

faye said...

lou yap be there but the rain pour hard super dumog kami then luckily tigsundo kami ni odette with his hubby and kids.sayang dapat tigduman ko ika saindo hehe..but since u have green card na pwede na ika mag uli..hay dakulon na ikang mamiss duman sato...and maninibago ka as in...

filthy room sayang di kita nag hilingan, yap we visited linon hills before but this time dai na sawa na hehe.

mads rose yap kaito tatao ako gibu banig tigturuan man mi ni lola but its a long time ago na. wonder si mike sa karagumoy ta nailng nya sa cable about karagumoy kaya like nya talgang makailing.
dont worry mads perang bulan na lng makauli kana...

hi weng
thnx po,, yap i try my best na makabalik ang sigla ko sa blog, and pos later the pic from bohol but for this moment feel sick pa ako ,,hopefully soon...

Madz said...

Hi Fe, can't really wait to see my hometown Bohol too, we'll by there in two weeks time...

same as you, haven't been done much blogging these days yet, just arrived here in UK from Angola, will be doing more after a day or two, just trying to regain my "excitement" lol in blogging...hehehe

faye said...

madz, take ur break muna saka na blogging hehe pag balik mo na lng din. imagine hirap mag travel tapos mag blog ka lng sa pupuntahan mo hehehehe joke joke...